Freedom of choice (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Freedom of Choice)
Freedom of choice is the right of individuals to determine their own actions.
Freedom of choice may also refer to:
- Free will, the philosophical discussion of whether the intuition that humans have freedom of choice has a basis in reality or is an illusion
- Freedom of Choice (album), 1980 album by Devo
- Freedom of Choice (US school desegregation), plans developed to integrate US schools (1964–73)
- Freedom of Choice Act, an American legislative pro-choice proposal
- Free to Choose, a book and TV series by economists Milton Friedman and Rose Friedman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Freedom of choice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.