Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up freehold in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Freehold may refer to:
In real estate
- Freehold (law), the tenure of property in fee simple.
- Customary freehold, a form of feudal tenure of land in England
- Parson's freehold, where a Church of England rector or vicar of holds title to benefice property
- Freehold, Greater Manchester, an area of Oldham, in North West England
- Freehold Metrolink station, a light rail stop in Greater Manchester, England
- Freehold, a Victorian terraced area in the north east of Lancaster, Lancashire, England
- Freehold Borough, New Jersey, United States
- Freehold Township, New Jersey, United States
- Freehold, New York, United States
- Freehold Township, Warren County, Pennsylvania, United States
- USS Freehold (SP-347), a United States Navy minesweeper and tug in commission from 1917 to 1919
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Freehold.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.