Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up freehold in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Freehold may refer to:
In real estate
- Freehold (law), the tenure of property in fee simple.
- Customary freehold, a form of feudal tenure of land in England
- Parson's freehold, where a Church of England rector or vicar of holds title to benefice property
- Freehold, Greater Manchester, an area of Oldham, in North West England
- Freehold Metrolink station, a light rail stop in Greater Manchester, England
- Freehold, a Victorian terraced area in the north east of Lancaster, Lancashire, England
- Freehold Borough, New Jersey, United States
- Freehold Township, New Jersey, United States
- Freehold, New York, United States
- Freehold Township, Warren County, Pennsylvania, United States
- USS Freehold (SP-347), a United States Navy minesweeper and tug in commission from 1917 to 1919
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Freehold.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.