|Look up freeloader, freeloaders, or freeloading in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term "freeloader" in everyday speech refers to a "mooch" or a schnorrer. A freeloader is a selfish and undeserving user of resources in private and personal spheres, e.g. an uninvited guest's abuse of friends and family's hospitality. (For unpaid overuse of public resources in public sphere, see free rider.)
Freeloader may also refer to:
- Freeloaders (band), an electronic music act
- Freeloaders (film), a Broken Lizard film
- Freeloader (game), a board game created by Cheapass Games
- Freeloader boot disks, a series of video game boot disks (e.g. the Wii Freeloader)
- Freddie the Freeloader, a character created by Red Skelton
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Freeloader.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.