From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up freeway in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Freeway or Free Way can refer to:
Freeway is a common name for different types of limited-access highways.
- Controlled-access highway, mostly in the form of divided highways, mostly with at-grade intersections absent
- Two-lane expressway, sometimes called a "two lane freeway"
- In Florida terminology, refers to an expressway, "free of charge", regardless of at-grade intersections
Film, TV and entertainment
- Freeway (1988 film), a thriller starring Darlanne Fluegel and James Russo
- Freeway (1996 film), a crime film starring Kiefer Sutherland and Reese Witherspoon
- Freeway (2009 film), a Chinese film
- Freeway (software), a web design application for Mac OS X
- Freeway (video game), a 1981 game for the Atari 2600
- Freeway (Transformers), one of the Throttlebots in the Transformers toy line
- Freeway, a family pet dog in the 1980s TV series Hart to Hart
- Freeway (rapper), American rapper
- Freeway (band), a Dutch rock band
- Freeway (UK band), a rock band featuring Terry Slesser
- Freeways (album), an album by Bachman–Turner Overdrive
- Freeways (EP), an EP by Men Without Hats
- Freeway (EP), an EP by Flux Pavilion
- "Free Way (Rain song)", a song by Rain
- "Freeway", a song by Aimee Mann from Smilers
- "Freeway", a song by the Soup Dragons from Hydrophonic
- "Freeway", a song by TV on the Radio from OK Calculator
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Freeway.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.