Freezing toilet is a kind of dry toilet based on electricity which freezes the content in a short time. Freezing toilets work by electricity, as they are plugged into the wall. They do not need water, pipes, ventilation or chemicals to work. The function of freezing toilets is based on freezing. The contents freeze in a short time stopping bacteria from growing and keeping it odourless. Consequently, it doesn't need mixtures or other chemicals.
Freezing toilets can be moved, as they only need a plug to work. The machine consumes about 40 watts of electricity.
- Satu Vikström (2015-05-13). "Kakalle pakastimeen, jäätynyt jätös ei haise" [What kind of freezer, frozen waste does not smell] (in Finnish). Etelä-Suomen Sanomat. Archived from the original on 2017-12-14. Retrieved 2017-12-14.
- "Full papers - Käymäläseura Huussi". huussi.net.
- Mario Aguilar. "Toilet Freezes Your Poop To Keep It From Stinking". Gizmodo. Gawker Media. Retrieved 16 May 2015.
- "Literature - Käymäläseura Huussi". huussi.net.
- Y-Jean Mun-Delsalle (2016-05-19). "Feel Like A Kid Again In This Stylish Treehotel In Sweden". Forbes. Retrieved 2017-12-14.
|This waste-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|