Freight Runners Express
|Hubs||General Mitchell International Airport|
|Destinations||United States, Canada, Mexico, Caribbean|
|Headquarters||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA|
|Key people||Chip Zens (CEO/President), Robert Sevier (General Manager), Patrick Hammer (Director of Operations), Timothy Leech (Director of Maintenance), Chad Aumueller (Parts Manager)|
Freight Runners Express is an American airline based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was established and started operations in 1985 and operates scheduled and on-demand air cargo services. Passenger air charter services are also operated under the Air Charter Express (ACE) brand, using Embraer EMB-120 Brasilia and Beechcraft King Air aircraft. Freight Runners is located at the General Mitchell International Airport, Milwaukee.
As of October 2016, the Freight Runners Express fleet consists of the following aircraft:
- 4 Embraer EMB-120 Brasilia
- 3 Beechcraft 1900C Airliner
- 2 Super King Air 350
- 10 Beechcraft 99
- 3 Cessna 402B Utiliner
- 2 Cessna 207 Skywagon
- Freight Runners Express company history retrieved on 4 January 2009.
- Freight Runners Express website passenger charters page retrieved on 4 January 2009.
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 84.
- Freight Runners Express website fleet page retrieved on 25 November 2015.
|This article relating to a United States airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|