From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fremantle is a city in Western Australia. Fremantle may also refer to:
- Places related to Fremantle, the port city of Perth, the capital of Western Australia, Australia
- Division of Fremantle, a federal division of the Australian House of Representatives
- Electoral district of Fremantle, a state lower house electoral district
- Fremantle Football Club, an Australian Football League team also known as the '"Fremantle Dockers"'
- Fremantle Prison, in Fremantle, Western Australia
- Fremantle (surname)
- Abagail Freemantle, the name of Mother Abagail, a fictional character in The Stand
- Fremantle, the code name for Maemo 5, a mobile Linux distribution developed by Nokia for the N900 phone
- Fremantle-class patrol boat, class of 15 Australian patrol boats in service from 1979 to 2007
- Fremantle Doctor, the local sea breeze for Perth, Western Australia
- Freemantle F.C., a now defunct English football club, based in Freemantle, Southampton
- FremantleMedia, a multi-national media corporation producing many major TV shows
- HMAS Fremantle, two ships of the Royal Australian Navy
- Fairey Fremantle, a British seaplane of the 1920s
- All pages beginning with "Fremantle"
- All pages with a title containing Fremantle
- Freemantle, a suburb and electoral ward of Southampton, a city in Hampshire, United Kingdom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fremantle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.