Fremont High School (Utah)
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (July 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Fremont High School|
|Plain City, Utah|
|Principal||Dr. Rod Belnap|
|Average class size||5A|
|Color(s)||Royal blue, silver, Cardinal red|
Fremont High School is a public senior high school located in Plain City, Utah that serves the residents of rural Weber County. It opened in the fall of 1994. The current principal is Dr. Rod Belnap. The school was named after the explorer John C. Frémont.
Fremont is a member of the Utah High School Activities Association (UHSAA).
- Utah Region 1 football champions in 2010 and 2011
- 2nd in Utah State Football Championships in 1995, 2010, and 2011
- 2014 5A Girls' Basketball State Champions (girls' team took 2nd in Dick's Sporting Goods Girl's High School National Championships)
- 2005 5A Boys' Basketball State Champions
- 2014 5A Girls' Soccer State Runners Up
- 2014 5A Girls' Volleyball 3rd place
- 2003 5A Wrestling State Champions
- David Hale - former NFL offensive lineman, Baltimore Ravens
Their most notable rival is fellow Weber County school Weber High School due to its close proximity and Fremont's subsequent break from Weber, when Fremont was created in 1994.
- "Principal's Corner". Fremont High School.
- Hollis, Randy. "High school football: Fremont Silver Wolves 2012 preview". Deseret News. Retrieved 27 September 2012.
|This Utah school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|