Fremont Municipal Airport (Nebraska)
Fremont Municipal Airport
|Owner||City of Fremont|
|Elevation AMSL||1,204 ft / 367 m|
Fremont Municipal Airport (IATA: FET, ICAO: KFET, FAA LID: FET) is two miles northwest of Fremont, in Dodge County, Nebraska. The FAA's National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2009-2013 classified it as a general aviation airport.
The airport covers 639 acres (259 ha) at an elevation of 1,204 feet (367 m). It has two runways: 14/32 is 6,350 by 100 feet (1,676 x 30 m) asphalt/concrete; 1/19 is 2,316 by 50 feet (745 x 15 m) asphalt.
In the year ending August 13, 2008 the airport had 22,300 aircraft operations, average 61 per day: 83% general aviation, 16% air taxi and 1% military. 50 aircraft were then based at the airport: 84% single-engine and 16% multi-engine.
- FAA Airport Master Record for FET ( PDF), effective 2009-08-27.
- FAA National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems: 2009-2013
- Aerial photo as of 4 April 1999 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for FET, effective July 18, 2019
- Resources for this airport: