Fremont Township, Steuben County, Indiana
Location in Steuben County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||23.15 sq mi (60.0 km2)|
|• Land||22.94 sq mi (59.4 km2)|
|• Water||0.21 sq mi (0.5 km2) 0.91%|
|Elevation||1,070 ft (326 m)|
|• Density||130.5/sq mi (50.4/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||453317|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 23.15 square miles (60.0 km2), of which 22.94 square miles (59.4 km2) (or 99.09%) is land and 0.21 square miles (0.54 km2) (or 0.91%) is water. Lakes in this township include Eaton Lake, Fish Lake and Walters Lake.
Cities and towns
Fremont Township residents may obtain a free library card from the Fremont Public Library.
- "Fremont Township, Steuben County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- "Steuben County Cemeteries", Steuben County, Indiana, INGenWeb Site, accessed August 12, 2008.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-05-08.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- "Steuben County Cemeteries". The USGS also lists a "Cemetery Lake", an actual lake, as a cemetery (see USGS page here).
- "Circulation Policies". Fremont Public Library. Retrieved 15 March 2018.