From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up French or french in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
French (French: Français(e)) may refer to:
- French, an adjective referring to something of, from, or related to France
- French (tunic) — in Russia military jacket, named after John French, 1st Earl of Ypres and Field marshal (United Kingdom)
- French (surname), including a list of people with the surname
- French River (disambiguation), name of several rivers and other places
- French's, an American brand of mustard condiment
- The French (band), British rock band
- French catheter scale, a system for measuring the size of a catheter
- French kiss, a type of kiss
- France (disambiguation)
- Frenching (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "French"
- All pages with titles containing French
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title French.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.