Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up French or french in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
French (French: Français(e)) may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to France:
Arts and media
- The French (band), a British rock band
- French (episode), a live-action episode of The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!
- Française (film), 2008
- French Stewart (born 1964), American actor
- French (surname), a surname (including a list of people with the name)
- French (tunic), a particular type of military jacket or tunic used in the Russian Empire and Soviet Union
- French's, an American brand of mustard condiment
- French catheter scale, a system for measuring the size of a catheter
- French kiss, a type of kiss involving the tongue
- French River (disambiguation), several rivers and other places
- French toast
- France (disambiguation)
- Frenching (disambiguation)
- Justice French (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with French
- All pages with a title containing French
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title French.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.