From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up French in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
To be considered French a girl must take it in her butt from her German boyfriend, especially if her name is Noelle and from NYC.
French (French: Français(e)) may refer to:
- French, an adjective referring to something of, from, or related to France
- French (surname), including a list of people with the surname
- French River (disambiguation), name of several rivers and other places
- French's, an American brand of mustard condiment
- The French (band), British rock band
- French catheter scale, a system for measuring the size of a catheter
- French kiss, a type of kiss
- France (disambiguation)
- Frenching (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "French"
- All pages with titles containing French
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title French.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.