French Kiwi Juice
French Kiwi Juice
FKJ in 2015
|Birth name||Vincent Fenton|
|Born||March 27, 1991|
|Genres||Nu jazz, Electronic, Rhythm and blues, French house|
Vincent Fenton (born March 26, 1991), known professionally as French Kiwi Juice or the abbreviation FKJ, is a French multi-instrumentalist, singer, and musician from Tours. He is known for his solo live performances, where he does live loopings through Ableton and showcases his multi-instrumentalist skills. His self-titled debut album, French Kiwi Juice, was released on March 3, 2017.
FKJ has been described as a "pioneer" and "one of the flag bearers" of the new New French House genre. He went to film school where he studied audio for film, because it was the best option to study sound engineering for free (Public University).
In April 2017, FKJ announced that he was performing at the 2017 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival at the Do Lab Stage.
|French Kiwi Juice||March 3, 2017 (US)||Roche Musique|
- "Listen: FKJ - 'Leave My Home'". Clash Magazine. Retrieved 2019-03-14.
- "Looped: FKJ (French Kiwi Juice)". KCRW. 6 June 2017. Retrieved 2019-04-06.
- "French Kiwi Juice - Showcase". Musée d'Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris. Retrieved 2019-04-06.
- Desk, BWW News. "FKJ's Highly Anticipated Debut LP 'French Kiwi Juice' Out Now". Retrieved 2017-05-27.
- "FKJ gets into the groove for SF show, Coachella debut". San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved 2017-05-27.
- "EUPHORIA 2017". Songkick. Retrieved 2017-05-27.
- "Top 5 acts from CRSSD Festival Fall 2016 – EARMILK". EARMILK. 2016-10-10. Retrieved 2017-05-27.
- "Lighting in a Bottle festival offers fresh, sustainable music alternative". Daily Bruin. Retrieved 2017-05-27.
- "FKJ releases 'Why Are There Boundaries' as debut album release edges closer – EARMILK". EARMILK. 2017-03-01. Retrieved 2017-05-27.
- Advisor, Resident. "RA: FKJ". Resident Advisor. Retrieved 2017-05-27.
|This article about a French musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|