French Revolution (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up French Revolution in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The original French Revolution of 1789–1799 has sometimes been termed the "Great French Revolution" to distinguish it from subsequent historic events in France.
Other uses of the term "French Revolution" may refer to:
- The July Revolution of 1830, which deposed Charles X in favor of Louis Philippe I
- The June Rebellion, the unsuccessful Paris uprising of 1832
- The French Revolution of 1848 and the creation of the Second Republic
- The proclamation of the French Third Republic following the defeat of Napoleon III in 1870
- The socialist Paris Commune of 1871
- The Vichy régime of World War II, self-described as Révolution nationale
- May 1968 events in France
- The French Revolution: A History, a book written by Thomas Carlyle
- The French Revolution (poem), a poem by William Blake
- French Revolution (DVD), a documentary by the History Channel
- La Révolution française (film), a two-part film known as "The French Revolution" in English-speaking countries
- La Révolution Française (rock opera), a 1973 French rock opera
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title French Revolution.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.