|Published||8 May 1992 (Warner Books) |
|Media type||Print (Hardcover, Paperback)|
French Silk is a romance novel written by Sandra Brown. It was published in 1992, and made the New York Times bestseller list. The novel is set in New Orleans and revolves around the murder of a televangelist; the suspects include the female founder of the "French Silk" mail order catalog whom the preacher had targeted as sinful.
- (1 March 1992). French Silk by Sandra Brown (review), Kirkus Reviews
- "French Silk" at Fictiondb.com
- (17 May 1992). BEST SELLERS: May 17, 1992, The New York Times (#6 bestseller for that week)
- Stilley, Frank (20 June 1992). "French Silk' Is As Smooth As You-Know-What", Argus Press (Associated Press review)
- Lamb, Joyce (27 October 2013). Interview: Sandra Brown, author of 'Deadline', USA Today
- (11 May 1992). French Silk (review), Publishers Weekly
|This article about a romance novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.