French Township, Adams County, Indiana
Location in Adams County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||23.94 sq mi (62.0 km2)|
|• Land||23.86 sq mi (61.8 km2)|
|• Water||0.08 sq mi (0.2 km2) 0.33%|
|Elevation||866 ft (264 m)|
|• Density||45.4/sq mi (17.5/km2)|
|ZIP codes||46711, 46714, 46733, 46772|
|GNIS feature ID||0453318|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 23.94 square miles (62.0 km2), of which 23.86 square miles (61.8 km2) (or 99.67%) is land and 0.08 square miles (0.21 km2) (or 0.33%) is water.
- Kirkland Township (north)
- Washington Township (northeast)
- Monroe Township (east)
- Wabash Township (southeast)
- Hartford Township (south)
- Harrison Township, Wells County (west)
The township contains these cemeteries: Biberstein (Moser), Evangelical Mennonite (also known as Defenseless Mennonite or Egly), French (Reynolds), Huser Family, and Moser Family.
- Adams Central Community Schools
- South Adams Schools
- Indiana's 6th congressional district
- State House District 79
- State Senate District 19
- "French Township, Adams County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): French township, Adams County, Indiana". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved May 8, 2013.