(Redirected from Frequency (film))
Frequency refers to how often an event occurs within a given period.
Frequency may also refer to:
- Frequency (2000 film), a film starring Jim Caviezel and Dennis Quaid
- Frequency (2019 film), a Burmese horror film
- Frequency (TV series), a 2016 TV series starring Peyton List and Riley Smith
- Frequency (Nick Gilder album), 1979
- Frequency (Frequency album), 2006
- Frequency (IQ album), 2009
- "Frequency" (song), a 2016 song by Kid Cudi from Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin
- "Frequency", a song by Feeder from their 2005 album Pushing the Senses
- "Frequency", a song by The Jesus and Mary Chain from Honey's Dead
- "Frequency", a 1991 song by Altern-8 also featured on the album Full On... Mask Hysteria
- "Frequency", a song by Super Furry Animals from their album Love Kraft
- Frequency (record producer) (born 1983), American music producer and musician
- Frequency (video game), a 2001 music video game
- Frequencies (album) by LFO, 1991
- FreQuency, a band composed of members of FromSoftware's sound team.
- Frequency (gene), a specific gene named "frequency"
- Frequency (statistics), the number of occurrences of an event
- FM4 Frequency Festival, an Austrian music festival