Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up frequency, frekvens, frequent, or infrequency in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frequency refers to how often an event occurs within a given period.
Frequency may also refer to:
- Frequency (film), a 2000 film starring Jim Caviezel and Dennis Quaid
- Frequency (TV series), a 2016 TV series starring Peyton List and Riley Smith
- Frequency (Nick Gilder album), 1979
- Frequency (IQ album), 2009
- "Frequency" (song), a 2016 song by Kid Cudi from Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin
- "Frequency", a song by Feeder from their 2005 album Pushing the Senses
- "Frequency", a song by The Jesus and Mary Chain from Honey's Dead
- "Frequency", a song by Super Furry Animals from their album Love Kraft
- Frequency (record producer) (born 1983), American music producer and musician
- Frequency (video game), a 2001 music video game
- Frequency (company), a service that aggregates free-to-watch online video
- Frequency (gene), a specific gene named "frequency"
- Frequency (statistics)
- FM4 Frequency Festival, an Austrian music festival
- Aperiodic frequency,
- Periodicity (disambiguation)
- Rate (disambiguation)
- Rate of change (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frequency.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.