Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up frequency, frekvens, frequent, or infrequency in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frequency refers to how often an event occurs within a given period.
Frequency may also refer to:
- Frequency (film), a 2000 film starring Jim Caviezel and Dennis Quaid
- Frequency (TV series), a 2016 TV series starring Peyton List and Riley Smith
- Frequency (Nick Gilder album), 1979
- Frequency (IQ album), 2009
- "Frequency" (song), a 2016 song by Kid Cudi from Passion, Pain & Demon Slayin
- "Frequency", a song by Feeder from their 2005 album Pushing the Senses
- "Frequency", a song by The Jesus and Mary Chain from Honey's Dead
- "Frequency", a song by Super Furry Animals from their album Love Kraft
- Frequency (record producer) (born 1983), American music producer and musician
- Frequency (video game), a 2001 music video game
- Frequency (company), a service that aggregates free-to-watch online video
- Frequency (gene), a specific gene named "frequency"
- Frequency (statistics)
- FM4 Frequency Festival, an Austrian music festival
- Aperiodic frequency,
- Periodicity (disambiguation)
- Rate (disambiguation)
- Rate of change (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frequency.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.