|Look up Freud in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sigmund Freud (1856–1939) was the inventor of psychoanalysis, psychosexual stages, and the personality theory of Ego, Superego, and Id.
Freud may also refer to:
- Freud (crater), a lunar crater
- Freud (miniseries), a 1984 mini-series starring David Suchet
- Freud: The Secret Passion, a 1962 film by John Huston and starring Montgomery Clift
- Freud, a chimpanzee in the Kasakela community
People with the surname
The Freud family:
- Amalia Nathansohn Freud (1835–1930), mother of Sigmund, born at Brody
- Anna Freud, daughter of Sigmund Freud, famous for contributions to child psychology and developmental psychology
- Ernst Ludwig Freud, architect, son of Sigmund Freud
- Walter Freud, Sigmund's grandson, chemical engineer, member of Royal Pioneer Corps and British Special Operations Executive
- David Freud, Baron Freud, Walter's son, journalist, businessman, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Work and Pensions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Freud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.