(Redirected from Friday (film))
|Look up Friday in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Friday is a day of the week.
Friday or Fridays may also refer to:
People named Friday
Art, entertainment, and media
- Friday (2000 AD), a character in the 2000 AD comics
- Friday (G.I. Joe), a fictional member of the Phoenix Guard in G.I. Joe: America's Elite
- Friday (Robinson Crusoe), a character in Robinson Crusoe
- Friday Caliban, a character in A Series of Unfortunate Events
- Joe Friday, a fictional police detective in the television series Dragnet
- Friday, a canine character in the 2009 film Hotel for Dogs
- Friday (1995 film), a 1995 film featuring rapper Ice Cube
- Friday (2012 film), an Indian drama film
- Friday (film series), a series of comedy films starring Ice Cube and John Witherspoon
- Friday (novel), a novel by Robert A. Heinlein
- Al-Jumua, 'Friday', the 62nd chapter (sura) of the Quran
- "Friday" (Daniel Bedingfield song)
- "Friday" (Rebecca Black song)
- "Friday", by Bowling For Soup from Rock on Honorable Ones!!
- "Friday", by Goldspot
- "Friday", by Ice Cube from Friday
- "Friday", by IU from Modern Times
- "Friday", by Joe Jackson from I'm the Man
- "Friday", by Phish from Round Room
- "Friday", by Plies from The Real Testament
- "Friday", by Sunny Day Real Estate from the self-titled album
- "Friday", by Suzi Quatro from Quatro
- Friday: The Animated Series, a TV cartoon based on the film series
- Fridays (TV series), an American comedy show which aired from 1980 to 1982
Brands and enterprises
- T.G.I. Friday's, American restaurant chain
- All pages beginning with "Friday"
- Friday the 13th, a day considered unlucky in some traditions
- Girl Friday (disambiguation)
- HMS Friday, an urban legend about an ill-fated ship
- "Just Got Paid" (Johnny Kemp song), sometimes known as "Just Got Paid, Friday Night"
|Sunday • Monday • Tuesday • Wednesday • Thursday • Friday • Saturday|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Friday.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.