Friday the 13th (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Friday the 13th in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Friday the 13th is considered an unlucky day in western superstition.
Friday the 13th may also refer to:
Friday the 13th horror franchise
- Friday the 13th (franchise), a slasher film franchise:
- Friday the 13th: The Series, a television series
- Friday the 13th (1986 video game)
- Friday the 13th (1989 video game)
- Friday the 13th: The Game
- "Friday the 13th", a composition by Thelonious Monk on the album Thelonious Monk and Sonny Rollins
- "Friday the 13th", a song by Jolin Tsai on the album Muse
- Friday 13th EP, by The Damned
- Live Ritual - Friday the 13th, a 2002 live album by the band Blasphemy
- Live – Friday the 13th, a 2005 live DVD and CD by Maroon 5
- Friday the Thirteenth (album), by The Stranglers
- Friday 13th (album) (1983), by Man
- 13 Nichi no Kinyoubi (13日の金曜日?, "Friday the 13th"), a song by Nana Kitade on the album I Scream
- "Paraskavedekatriaphobia (Friday the 13)", a song by Fozzy on the album Chasing the Grail
- Friday the Thirteenth (1933 film), a British comedy-drama
- Friday, The Thirteenth, a 1907 novel by Thomas W. Lawson
- "Friday the 13th," the thirteenth episode of Code Lyoko: Evolution.
- Friday the 13th mini-crash (13 October 1989), a stock market crash
- Paris attacks (13 November 2015), sometimes called the Friday the 13th attacks
- Triskaidekaphobia, fear of the number 13, and the more specific fear of Friday the 13th known as paraskevidekatriaphobia or friggatriskaidekaphobia
- Black Friday (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Friday the 13th.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.