From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Friedberg may refer to:
- Friedberg, Bavaria, Germany
- Friedberg, Hesse, Germany
- Aichach-Friedberg, Bavaria, Germany
- Friedberg, Bad Saulgau, a district of Bad Saulgau, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Friedberg, Styria, Austria
- Frymburk in Bohemia (also known as Friedberg, Bohemia)
- Místek, former city, now part of Frýdek-Místek (also known as Friedberg, Moravia)
- Žulová in Czech Silesia (also known as Friedberg, Czech Silesia)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Friedberg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.