From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up friendly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Friendly may refer to:
- Friendly, Maryland, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Friendly, Eugene, Oregon, a neighborhood in the United States
- Friendly, West Virginia, a town in the United States
- Friendly, West Yorkshire, a settlement in Calderdale, West Yorkshire, England
- Friendly Hills (disambiguation), several locations
- Friendly Islands, name given to Tonga
- Friendly View, West Virginia, an incorporated community in the United States
- Friendly (surname)
- Friendly (musician), the stage name of Australian-born musician Andrew Kornweibel
- Exhibition game or friendly match, in association football; a game which has no consequence in a wider competition
- Tom Friendly, a character in TV series Lost
- Friendly, an animal character in The Animals of Farthing Wood
- Friendly Center, a shopping mall in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
- Friendly Hall, a building on the University of Oregon campus
- Friendly TV, a British TV station from 2003 to 2010
- Friendly's, an American restaurant chain
- Friendly High School, a public high school in Fort Washington, Maryland, United States
- Friendly number, in mathematics, shares a property concerning its divisors
- All pages with titles containing "Friendly"
- All pages beginning with "Friendly"
- Friend (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Friendly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.