From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fries or Fries in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fries, or french fries, are strips of deep-fried potato.
Fries or FRIES may also refer to:
- Fries (surname), including list of people with the name
- Frisian languages (Dutch: Fries), languages spoken in Friesland (Netherlands) and East Friesland (Germany)
- Fast Rope Insertion Extraction System, or fast-roping, a technique for descending a thick rope
- Lamb fries, lamb testicles used as food
- A form of the verb "to fry": see frying
- Home fries
- Fries rearrangement a chemical reaction
- Fries, Virginia
- Fry (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing fries
- Fray (disambiguation)
- Frey (disambiguation)
- Fried (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fries.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.