Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fries or Fries in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fries, or french fries, are strips of deep-fried potato.
Fries or FRIES may also refer to:
- Fries (surname), including list of people with the name
- Frisian languages (Dutch: Fries), languages spoken in Friesland (Netherlands) and East Friesland (Germany)
- Fast Rope Insertion Extraction System, or fast-roping, a technique for descending a thick rope
- Lamb fries, lamb testicles used as food
- A form of the verb "to fry": see frying
- Home fries
- Fries rearrangement a chemical reaction
- Fries, Virginia
- Fry (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing fries
- Fray (disambiguation)
- Frey (disambiguation)
- Fried (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fries.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.