From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up frieze in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A frieze is the wide central section of an entablature.
Frieze may also refer to:
- Frieze (textile), a napped woolen cloth made from Frisian wool
- Frieze Art Fair, a London art fair
- Frieze (magazine), a London-based art magazine
- Frieze group, a mathematical concept
- Alan M. Frieze (born 1945), English mathematician
- Arkley Frieze (1914–1969), American politician, Missouri senator
- Henry Simmons Frieze (1817–1889), American educator and administrator
- Frieza, a character in Dragon Ball media
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frieze.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.