From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fringe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fringe may refer to:
- Fringe (hair), that part of the hair overhanging the forehead, also known as Dan and Phil's hairstyle. Also known as "bangs in American English
- Fringe (trim), an ornamental appendage to the border of an item
- Fringe (TV series), a U.S. television series
- "The Fringe" (short story), a short story by Orson Scott Card
- Fringe Product, a record label
- Fringe tree or Chionanthus, a genus of flowering plants
- Adelaide Fringe Festival, an arts festival in Australia
- Edinburgh Festival Fringe, an arts festival
- The Fringe, the setting for the computer game Tachyon: The Fringe
- Fringe party, a political party in a national spectrum with a negligible share of the electorate
- Fringe science, scientific inquiry in an established field of study that departs significantly from mainstream or orthodox theories
- Fringe theatre, a name for alternative theatre
- Fringe theory, an idea or a collection of ideas that departs significantly from the prevailing or mainstream view in its particular field of study
- Fringe culture, another name for counterculture
- Tzitzit, the knotted fringes on garments worn by observant Jews
- All pages beginning with "Fringe"
- All pages with titles containing "Fringe"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fringe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.