Fripp & Eno
This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (April 2017)
Fripp & Eno
|Years active||1973–1979, 2005|
Fripp & Eno is a musical side-project composed of Brian Eno and Robert Fripp. The duo have released four studio albums, beginning with the 1973 album No Pussyfooting. The music created by this pair is entirely instrumental and has made extensive use of Frippertronics, a tape delay technique, combined with Fripp's guitar, the Fripp Pedalboard and Frizzbox (with subsequent sound treatments by Eno) along with Eno playing various keyboards, synthesizers and modified Revox A77 tape recorders.
- (No Pussyfooting) (1973)
- Evening Star (1975)
- The Equatorial Stars (2004)
- Beyond Even (1992–2006) (2007) - also known as The Cotswold Gnomes
- (No Pussyfooting)/Evening Star bundle - first released as a Double Pack Cassette in the UK & US, later as a limited edition box set in 2008 in Japan
- The Essential Fripp and Eno (1994)
- May 28, 1975 Olympia Paris, France (2011)
- Mills, Ted. "(No Pussyfooting) – Fripp & Eno / Robert Fripp / Brian Eno". AllMusic. Retrieved 7 January 2017.
- "20 Greatest Duos of All Time". Rolling Stone. 2015-12-17. Retrieved 2020-09-05.
- "Robert Fripp, Brian Eno". Shop.schizoidshop.com. 1975-05-28. Retrieved 2014-07-29.
|This article on a United Kingdom rock music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|