Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up frisk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frisk may refer to:
- Frisk (confectionery), a product line of breath mint candies
- Frisk (novel), a 1991 novel by Dennis Cooper
- Frisk (film), a 1995 film based on the novel
- Frisk (surname)
- Frisk Asker Ishockey, a Norwegian ice hockey team also known as the "Frisk Tigers"
- Frisk Luft, a Norwegian gospel group
- The Frisk, a punk rock band
- FRISK Software International, an Icelandic software company acquired by Commtouch
- Frisk, the main protagonist in the video game Undertale
- Frisking, a search of a person
- Mr Frisk, a racehorse
- Frisk Radio, a UK radio station.