From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up friþ or frith in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frith is an obsolete English word.
Frith may also refer to:
- Frith (surname), a surname
- Frith (Scots Gaelic: "divinatory incantation"), a Celtic divination practice addressed in the Carmina Gadelica
- Frith van der Merwe (born 1964), South African athlete
- Frith, the Sun-god in the legends of the rabbits of Watership Down.
- Frith Street
- The town of Frith in Montserrat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frith.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.