Fritton and St Olaves
|Fritton and St Olaves|
|Fritton and St Olaves shown within Norfolk|
|Area||7.63 km2 (2.95 sq mi)|
|• Density||69/km2 (180/sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||GREAT YARMOUTH|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
The civil parish has an area of 7.63 km2 (2.95 sq mi) and in the 2001 census had a population of 543 in 236 households, the population reducing to 524 at the 2011 census. For the purposes of local government, the parish today falls within the district of Great Yarmouth. However prior to the Local Government Act 1972, the parish was within Lothingland Rural District in Suffolk.
- Ordnance Survey (2005). OS Explorer Map OL40 - The Broads. ISBN 0-319-23769-9.
- "Civil parish population 2011". Retrieved 25 August 2015.
- Office for National Statistics & Norfolk County Council (2001). Census population and household counts for unparished urban areas and all parishes. Retrieved December 2, 2005.
- Local Government Act 1972, Schedule 1 Part II Non-metropolitan counties.
- for Fritton and St Olaves.
Media related to Fritton and St Olaves at Wikimedia Commons
|This Norfolk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|