|Died||2 March 2002 (aged 85)|
|Awards||Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves|
Great Cross of Merit
Fritz-Rudolf Schultz (19 February 1917 – 2 March 2002) was a German politician and member of the FDP. During World War II, Schultz served in the Wehrmacht as an officer and regimental commander. He was awarded the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves.
After the war Schultz initially worked on his parents vineyard in Gau-Bischofsheim. He became a member of the German Bundestag and was elected Ombudsman for the Military (Wehrbeauftragter) on 11 March 1970. He held this office until 19 March 1975.
- Iron Cross (1939) 2nd Class (29 September 1939) & 1st Class (1 September 1940)
- German Cross in Gold on 26 December 1943 as Hauptmann in the I./Panzer-Regiment 35
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves
- Thomas 1998, p. 297.
- Patzwall & Scherzer 2001, p. 428.
- Fellgiebel 2001, p. 392.
- Fellgiebel 2001, p. 91.
- Fellgiebel, Walther-Peer (2000) . Die Träger des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939–1945 — Die Inhaber der höchsten Auszeichnung des Zweiten Weltkrieges aller Wehrmachtteile [The Bearers of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939–1945 — The Owners of the Highest Award of the Second World War of all Wehrmacht Branches] (in German). Friedberg, Germany: Podzun-Pallas. ISBN 978-3-7909-0284-6.
- Patzwall, Klaus D.; Scherzer, Veit (2001). Das Deutsche Kreuz 1941 – 1945 Geschichte und Inhaber Band II [The German Cross 1941 – 1945 History and Recipients Volume 2] (in German). Norderstedt, Germany: Verlag Klaus D. Patzwall. ISBN 978-3-931533-45-8.
- Thomas, Franz (1998). Die Eichenlaubträger 1939–1945 Band 2: L–Z [The Oak Leaves Bearers 1939–1945 Volume 2: L–Z] (in German). Osnabrück, Germany: Biblio-Verlag. ISBN 978-3-7648-2300-9.
- "Fritz-Rudof Schultz". Deutscher Bundestag (in German). Retrieved 27 November 2012.