|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||4 January 1895
|Died||3 November 1969 (aged 74)
|Allegiance|| German Empire
|Years of service||1914–45|
World War II
|Awards||Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves|
Fritz Fullriede (4 January 1895 – 3 November 1969) was a German officer and war criminal during World War II. Fullriede fought in the German invasion of Poland, on the Eastern Front, in the Afrika Korps and the Italian Campaign. The last commander of Festung Kolberg, Fullriede received the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves in 1945. After the war, Fullriede was tried and convicted for war crimes. He was sentenced for 12 years, and was released having served four.
- Iron Cross (1914) 2nd Class (25 August 1917)
- Wound Badge (1918) in Black (20 July 1918)
- Hanseatic Cross of Bremen (25 July 1918)2nd Class (7 July 1941)
- Iron Cross (1939) 1st Class (23 October 1941)
- Wound Badge (1939) in Gold (20 August 1941)
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves
- Wegmann 2010, p. 306.
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 189.
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 100.
- Fellgiebel, Walther-Peer (2000) . Die Träger des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939–1945 — Die Inhaber der höchsten Auszeichnung des Zweiten Weltkrieges aller Wehrmachtteile [The Bearers of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939–1945 — The Owners of the Highest Award of the Second World War of all Wehrmacht Branches] (in German). Friedberg, Germany: Podzun-Pallas. ISBN 978-3-7909-0284-6.
- Wegmann, Günter (2010). Die Ritterkreuzträger der Deutschen Wehrmacht 1939–1945 Teil III: Infanterie Band 7: Fl–Fu [The Knight's Cross Bearers of the German Wehrmacht 1939–1945 Part III: Infantry Volume 7: Fl–Fu] (in German). Osnabrück, Germany: Biblio-Verlag. ISBN 978-3-7648-2380-1.
|This biographical article related to the German Army is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|