From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Ostermayer compiled a CD about funeral marches: "Dead & Gone" (released by Trikont). His debut solo album, "Kitsch Concrète", featuring his vocal in English and German, including a duet with Clara Ostermayer, was released via Mego in 2003.
- "Gott ist ein Tod aus der Steckdose"
- "Hermes Phettberg räumt seine Wohnung zam"
- "Die Sumpfprotokolle" (together with Thomas Edlinger)
- "Die Gutmenschenprotokolle" (together with Thomas Edlinger)
- "Who shot Immanence" (together with Johannes Grenzfurthner and Thomas Edlinger)
- Stöger, Gerhard (28 June 2006). "Siegen ist unmenschlich" (in German). Falter.at. Retrieved 8 May 2011.