Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up frizzle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frizzle may refer to:
- Frizzle (chicken plumage), a domestic chicken plumage pattern featuring curled feathers
- Frizzle chicken (breed), a specific breed of domestic chicken featuring the frizzle plumage pattern
- Ms. Frizzle, a character in The Magic School Bus
- To fry (food)
- Frizzle Fry, an album by Primus
- Frizzle Sizzle, a Dutch musical group
- Frizzled, a family of proteins
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frizzle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.