Jump to navigation Jump to search
Frobisher may refer to:
- Frobisher (surname), a surname shared by several real and fictional people.
- Frobisher, Saskatchewan
- Frobisher Bay, a bay in Baffin Island, named after Martin Frobisher
- Frobisher Bay, the former name of a town in Baffin Island, Canada, now known as Iqaluit
- Frobisher Lake, a lake in central Saskatchewan
- Frobisher (Doctor Who), a character from the comic strips based on the television series Doctor Who
- Robert Frobisher, a character from David Mitchell's novel Cloud Atlas
- HMS Frobisher, two ships of the Royal Navy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frobisher.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.