(Redirected from Froebel)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Frobel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frobel, Fröbel, or Froebel may refer to:
- Doug Frobel (born 1959), major league baseball player
- Friedrich Fröbel (1782–1852), German (Thuringian) pedagogue who laid the foundation for modern education
- Karl Friedrich Fröbel (1807-1894), German pedagogue, nephew of Friedrich Fröbel
- Luise Fröbel (1815–1900), German pedagogue, wife of Friedrich Fröbel
- Julius Fröbel (1805–1893), German geologist and mineralogist, journalist, and democratic revolutionary
- Kai Frobel, German environmental ecologist
- 10835 Fröbel, a main belt asteroid named after him
- Froebel star, one of many names of a Christmas decoration made of paper, named after him
- The German name of Wróblin, Opole Voivodeship, Poland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frobel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.