(Redirected from Froebel)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Frobel, Fröbel, or Froebel can mean:
- Carl Ferdinand Julius Fröbel (1805–1893), German geologist and mineralogist, journalist, and democratic revolutionary
- Friedrich Fröbel (Friedrich Wilhelm August Fröbel) (1782–1852), German (Thuringian) pedagogue, student of Pestalozzi, who laid the foundation for modern education
- 10835 Fröbel, a main belt asteroid named after him
- Froebel star, one of many names of a Christmas decoration made of paper, named after him
- Karl Friedrich Fröbel (1807-1894), German pedagogue, nephew of Friedrich Wilhelm August Fröbel
- Luise Fröbel (1815–1900), German pedagogue, wife of Friedrich Wilhelm August Fröbel
- Doug Frobel (Douglas Steven Frobel), major league baseball player from 1982 to 1987
- Kai Frobel, German conservationalist
Fröbel is the German name of Wróblin, Opole Voivodeship, Poland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frobel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.