(Redirected from Froebel)
Frobel, Fröbel, or Froebel can mean:
- Carl Ferdinand Julius Fröbel (1805–1893), German geologist and mineralogist, journalist, and democratic revolutionary
- Friedrich Fröbel (Friedrich Wilhelm August Fröbel) (1782–1852), German (Thuringian) pedagogue, student of Pestalozzi, who laid the foundation for modern education
- 10835 Fröbel, a main belt asteroid named after him
- Froebel star, one of many names of a Christmas decoration made of paper, named after him
- Karl Friedrich Fröbel (1807-1894), German pedagogue, nephew of Friedrich Wilhelm August Fröbel
- Luise Fröbel (1815–1900), German pedagogue, wife of Friedrich Wilhelm August Fröbel
- Doug Frobel (Douglas Steven Frobel), major league baseball player from 1982 to 1987
- Kai Frobel, German conservationalist
Fröbel is the German name of Wróblin, Opole Voivodeship, Poland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frobel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.