North American cover art
Frogger 3D (フロッガー3D, Furoggā 3D) is a video game for the Nintendo 3DS. It was released in North America on September 20, 2011, Japan on September 22, 2011, and Europe on November 8, 2011.
The player controls the main character by running, dashing and dodging past moving obstacles and enemies. Some of the places and environments that can be explored include the Hometown, New York, the Casino, the Military Island, the Far East, and the Pseudo Dimension. The character can jump onto and control bigger frogs, making the player able to destroy several obstacles and light up dark areas.
The game supports 4-player wireless multiplayer.
- "Frogger 3D at Nintendo :: Games".
- "Frogger 3D for 3DS Reviews". Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- Goergen, Andy (19 October 2011). "Frogger 3D Review". Nintendo World Report. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- Kaplan, Zach (8 October 2011). "Frogger 3D Review (3DS)". Nintendo Life. Gamer Network. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- Sterling, Jim (23 September 2011). "Review: Frogger 3D". Destructoid. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
|This action game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|