Holy Trinity Church by George Gilbert Scott and William Moffatt
|Population||800 (2001 census estimate based on buildings shown on the Ordnance Survey here within St Stephen parish)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||ST ALBANS|
|Postcode district||AL2 2|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
Frogmore is a village 3 miles (4.8 km) north of Radlett in Hertfordshire, and 2 miles (3.2 km) south of St Albans. It is located in St Stephen civil parish, in St Albans District, in the county of Hertfordshire.
It includes the 19th century Holy Trinity church designed by Sir George Gilbert Scott, and Moore Mill featuring two water wheels,  (not to be confused with Henry Fourdrinier's Frogmore Paper Mill in Apsley, Hemel Hempstead).
The Park Street and Frogmore Society "was formed to promote interest in local history and nature conservation and covers the three villages of Park Street, Frogmore and Colney Street".
Frogmore Cricket Club plays in Park Street.
- Historic England. "Details from listed building database (1347115)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 25 August 2012. Holy Trinity Church
- Harold Philip Clunn, The face of the home counties: portrayed in a series of eighteen week-end drives from London, Publisher: Spring Books, 1936, 562 pages, page 62
- Nikolaus Pevsner, Bridget Cherry, Hertfordshire. The Buildings of England, Ireland, and Scotland Series, Pevsner Architectural Guides, First published by Penguin Books, 1953, reprinted by Yale University Press, 1977, ISBN 0300096119, 9780300096118, 460 pages, page 143
- Daniel Paterson, A new and accurate description of all the direct and principal cross roads in England and Wales, Printed for T.N. Longman, 1796. Page 117
- The Bookseller, magazine, publ. J. Whitaker 
- Eric Baird, "Wm Collins looks set to continue as market bestseller", in The Glasgow Herald, Dec 31, 1984, page 19
- "Park Street and Frogmore Society", Hertfordshire County Council, retrieved 25 June 2012
- "Frogmore Cricket Club" at play-cricket.com, retrieved 26 June 2012.
- Halian Veterinary Centre (Frogmore), at hertsdirect.org, retrieved 14 July 2012
- Halian Veterinary Centre website, retrieved 14 July 2012