From tha Roota to tha Toota
|From tha Roota to tha Toota|
|Studio album by Field Mob|
|Released||October 22, 2002 (U.S.)|
|Producer||Jeff Redd, Sid 'Uncle Jamz' Johnson, Toney 'Montana' Mosley|
|Field Mob chronology|
|Singles from From tha Roota to tha Toota|
From tha Roota to tha Toota is the second album from the hip hop duo Field Mob released under the now defunct recording label MCA Records, currently distributed by Geffen Records. It was released to stores on October 22, 2002. The title of the album is a colloquial southern United States reference to making use of an entire pig- from the snout to the tail. The LP spawned the Jazze Pha produced single "Sick of Being Lonely" which reached #18 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and #5 on the US Billboard Hot Rap Tracks charts in 2002. This album reached #33 on the US Billboard Top 200 and #4 on the US Top R&B/Hip Hop Albums charts. It has since been certified gold, selling over 700,000 copies.
- K.A.N. - 4:12
- Nothing 2 Lose (featuring Sleepy Brown & Slimm Calhoun)- 5:44
- Don't Want No Problems - 4:53
- Bitter Broads (Injterlude) - 1:51
- Sick of Being Lonely (featuring Torica) - 3:49
- Where R U Going? (featuring Joi) - 4:14
- It's Hell (featuring Ole-E) - 4:51
- ConverHation (skit) - 3:09
- Haters (featuring Trick Daddy) - 4:03
- Hit It for Free (featuring Mr. Kane) - 4:59
- Kuntry Cooking (skit) - 1:38
- Betty Rocker - 3:34
- Cut Loose - 4:57
- All I Know (featuring Cee-Lo Green) - 3:54
- Sick of Being Lonely (Dirty South Remix) (featuring Torica & Trina) - 3:46
- "Sick of Being Lonely - Field Mob - Songs, Reviews, Credits, Awards - AllMusic". AllMusic. All Media Network. Retrieved October 14, 2014.
- Allmusic review
- "From Tha Roota To Tha Toota CD". cduniverse.com. Retrieved 2007-09-15.
- "Field Mob - From Tha Roota to Tha Toota". musicremedy.com. Archived from the original on 2007-10-14. Retrieved 2007-09-15.
- "Field Mob Chart History". billboard.com. Retrieved 2007-09-15.
|This 2000s hip hop album–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|