From the Word Go (song)
|"From the Word Go"|
|Single by Michael Martin Murphey|
|from the album River of Time|
|Released||December 17, 1988|
|Songwriter(s)||Michael Garvin, Chris Waters|
|Michael Martin Murphey singles chronology|
"From the Word Go" is a song written by Michael Garvin and Chris Waters, and recorded by American country music artist Michael Martin Murphey. It was released in December 1988 as the fourth and final single from the album River of Time. The song peaked at number 3 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Singles chart.
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||3|
|Canadian RPM Country Tracks||2|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||53|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||44|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 241.
- "Michael Martin Murphey Chart History (Hot Country Songs)". Billboard.
- "RPM 100 Country Singles" (PDF). RPM. April 10, 1989.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1989". RPM. December 23, 1989. Retrieved August 28, 2013.
- "Best of 1989: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1989. Retrieved August 28, 2013.
|This 1988 country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|