(Redirected from Frontend)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up front-end, front end, or frontend in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Front end may refer to:
Engineering and technology
- Front-end, the foremost of a vehicle body
- Front-end bra, a stretchy type of vinyl (usually black) that attaches to the front of a car or other vehicle to protect the bumper, hood, and sides of the fender from scratches, paint chipping, and other minor damage from rocks, gravel, and other road debris
- Front-end engineering
- Front-end loader, construction equipment
- Front-end loading, in project management
- RF front end, in electronics
Art, entertainment, and media
- Front End Loader, a band
- Front-end load, a charge in investing
- Front-end (computing), an interface between the user and the back end. The front and back ends may be distributed amongst one or more systems
- Front-end processor, a small-sized computer which interfaces to the host computer a number of networks, such as SNA, or a number of peripheral devices, such as terminals, disk units, printers and tape units
- Front end processor (program)
- Debugger front-end
- Compiler front-end
- All pages beginning with "Front end"
- All pages with a title containing Front end
- Front (disambiguation)
- End (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Front end.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.