Frontier Days (rodeo)
Frontier Days is a common name for a major rodeo event. At least five cities called their annual rodeo "Frontier Days."
Cities with a "Frontier Days" event
- Prescott, Arizona
- Willits, California
- Abbyville, Kansas
- Charlotte, Michigan
- Walla Walla, Washington
- Cheyenne, Wyoming
Cheyenne Frontier Days
Cheyenne Frontier Days, held annually since 1897 in Cheyenne, Wyoming, is the largest rodeo and western celebration in the world. The event, which always occurs in the last week of July, draws over hundreds of thousands of people to the city every year. In 2017, over 241,000 people bought tickets for the rodeo, concerts, and other events.
- Cheyenne Frontier Days 2018 Media Guide (PDF). Cheyenne Frontier Days. Retrieved January 2, 2019.
- "Cheyenne Frontier Days". Worldwide Wisdom Directory. worldwidewisdomdirectory.com. Retrieved May 28, 2019.
- "Cheyenne Frontier Days kicks off on Friday!". FOX31 Denver. 20 July 2018. Retrieved May 28, 2019.
- "How Did Cheyenne Frontier Days Start?". KGAB AM 650. Retrieved May 28, 2019.
- Cheyenne Frontier Days 2018 Media Guide, About CFD – Economic Impact, p. 1.
- Prescott, AZ Frontier Days
- Willits, CA Frontier Days
- Charlotte, MI Frontier Days
- Walla Walla, WA Fair & Frontier Days
- Cheyenne, WY Frontier Days
|This agriculture article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|