Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Fred C. Brannon|
|Produced by||Gordon Kay|
|Screenplay by||Robert Creighton Williams|
Robert Emmett Keane
|Music by||Stanley Wilson|
|Edited by||Arthur Roberts|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
Frontier Investigator is a 1949 American Western film directed by Fred C. Brannon and written by Robert Creighton Williams. The film stars Allan Lane, Eddy Waller, Roy Barcroft, Gail Davis, Robert Emmett Keane and Clayton Moore. The film was released on May 2, 1949, by Republic Pictures.
This article needs a plot summary. (November 2018)
- Allan Lane as Rocky Lane
- Black Jack as Black Jack
- Eddy Waller as Nugget Clark
- Roy Barcroft as Flint Fleming
- Gail Davis as Janet Adams
- Robert Emmett Keane as Erskine Doubleday
- Clayton Moore as Scott Garnett
- Francis Ford as Ed Garnett
- Claire Whitney as Molly Bright
- Harry Lauter as Rocky's Brother
- Tom London as Jed
- George Lloyd as Milton Leffingwell
- Marshall Reed as Henchman
- "Frontier Investigator (1949) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-11-24.
- "Frontier-Investigator - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-11-24.
- "Frontier Investigator". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-11-24.
|This 1940s Western film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|