Frontier Region Lakki Marwat
The Frontier Region Lakki Marwat (often abbreviated as FR Lakki Marwat) is a small administrative unit in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) of Pakistan. The region is named after Lakki Marwat District which lies to the northeast. It is administered by the district coordination officer (DCO) of Lakki Marwat District. The overall administration of the Frontier Regions is carried out by the FATA Secretariat based in Peshawar, the capital of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province.
Geography and climate
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (April 2010)|
According to the Alif Ailaan Pakistan District Education Rankings 2015, FR Lakki Marwat is ranked 132 out of 148 districts in terms of education. For facilities and infrastructure, the district is ranked 79 out of 148.
- "Historical background and administrative profile of the FR Lakkir Marwat". FATA Secretariat. Archived from the original on December 3, 2009. Retrieved 2010-04-05.
- "Administrative System". FATA Secretariat. Archived from the original on March 30, 2010. Retrieved 2010-04-05.
- 1998 census report of Tribal Area AdjoiningFR Lakki MarwatDistrict. Census publication. 151. Islamabad: Population Census Organization, Statistics Division, Government of Pakistan. 2001.
- "Individual district profile link, 2015". Alif Ailaan. Retrieved 2015-05-07.
- Constitutional Provisions on the Tribal Areas - Chapter 3, Part XII of the Constitution of Pakistan
- Government of the Federally Administered Tribal Areas
- Pakistani Federal Ministry of States and Frontier Regions
- Federally Administered Tribal Areas travel guide from Wikivoyage