||This article has been nominated to be checked for its neutrality. (September 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Owner(s)||David Horowitz Freedom Center|
|Managing editors||Jamie Glazov|
|Headquarters||Sherman Oaks, California|
FrontPage Magazine, is a conservative journal of news and political commentary originally published under the auspices of the Center for the Study of Popular Culture, later called the David Horowitz Freedom Center.
In 2016, the Southern Poverty Law Center called Horowitz, the editor-in-chief of FrontPage Magazine, and author Robert Spencer, advocates of "radical anti-Muslim extremism". Spencer called the report a "hit list".
- Marcus Hawkins (March 7, 2017). "Top 10 conservative magazines". ThoughtCo.
- Sol Stern (February 25, 2017). "The Captive Mind of Trump True Believer David Horowitz". Daily Beast.
- Rosalind S. Helderman (February 11, 2017). "Stephen Miller: A key engineer for Trump's 'America first' agenda". Washington Post.
- Lisa Mascaro (January 17, 2017). "How a liberal Santa Monica high school produced a top Trump advisor and speechwriter". LA Times.
- "A Journalist's Manual: Field Guide to Anti-Muslim Extremists". Southern Poverty Law Center. Retrieved 2016-12-01.
- Robert Spencer (October 28, 2016). "The SPLC's Libelous New Report on 'Anti-Muslim Extremists'". Frontpage Mag. Retrieved December 12, 2016.
- Jenkins, Philip (2007-05-11). God's Continent: Christianity, Islam, and Europe's Religious Crisis. Oxford University Press. ISBN 9780199886128.
- "An interfaith marriage of our times: Muslim and Jewish groups form coalition to fight bigotry". BostonGlobe.com. Retrieved 2017-03-23.
- "Text slabs from Pauline Hanson's One Nation policies lifted from internet". ABC News. 2016-07-11. Retrieved 2017-03-23.
- "How Assad Wooed the American Right, and Won the Syria Propaganda War". Foreign Policy. Retrieved 2017-03-23.
- "Monica Crowley claimed reports of her plagiarism were 'debunked' – but they weren't". Business Insider. Retrieved 2017-03-23.
- "How One Policy Change Could Wipe Out Muslim Civil Liberties". BuzzFeed. Retrieved 2017-03-23.