Frosted tips refer to a men's hairstyle in which the hair is cut short and formed into short spikes with hair gel or hair spray. The hair is bleached such that the tips of each spike will be pale blond, usually in contrast to the wearer's main hair color.
Other variants, such as inverted or “thawed” tips, where dark highlights are applied to the gelled ends of the person’s hair that is otherwise heavily bleached, also exist.
- Editor, Web. "Styleaholic: Horrible 90's fashion trends | The Bryant Archway". www.bryantarchway.com. Retrieved 12 July 2016.
- Caskie, Sarah. "10 songs you forgot you know every word to". Retrieved 17 April 2016.
- Lulic, Michelle. "These 13 '90s Music Videos Were Trying Way Too Hard". Retrieved 17 April 2016.
- Blum, Sam. "A Brief History of Space Tourism". Inverse.
- Araton, Harvey (18 February 2002). "Sports of The Times; Short-Track Skating Crashes Into View". The New York Times. Retrieved 16 August 2016.
- Rankin, Kelsey. "The Search for Candy Continues". www.eugeneweekly.com. Retrieved 19 May 2016.
- Seemayer, Zach. "Zac Efron Rocks Frosted Tips To Channel His 'Hero' Zack Morris at 'Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates' Premiere". Retrieved 12 July 2016.
- Roberts, Andrew. "Guy Fieri Finally Opens Up About Being 'Demoralized' By His Numerous Critics And Haters". www.yahoo.com. Retrieved 19 May 2016.
- Mychaskiw, Marianne. "Joe Jonas Debuts Boy Band-Esque Blonde Tips". Retrieved 12 July 2016.
- Marcus, Stephanie (26 February 2015). "Mark McGrath's Death Hoax Is Just A Promo For His Comedy Show". The Huffington Post. Retrieved 19 May 2016.
- Persad, Michelle (30 January 2013). "Was There Ever A Time He Didn't Bring SexyBack?". The Huffington Post. Retrieved 19 May 2016.
|This fashion-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|