|No. 92, 98|
|Born:||September 14, 1983|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||280 lb (127 kg)|
|High school:||Tustin (Tustin, California)|
|NFL Draft:||2006 / Round: 3 / Pick: 91|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at NFL.com · PFR|
Frostee Lynn Rucker (born September 14, 1983) is a former American football defensive lineman. He played college football at USC, and was drafted by the Cincinnati Bengals in the third round of the 2006 NFL Draft. Rucker has also played for the Cleveland Browns, Arizona Cardinals, and Oakland Raiders.
Rucker went to Tustin High School in Tustin, California, which DeShaun Foster, Matt McCoy, Chris Chester and Sam Baker also attended. He played running back and linebacker at Tustin High School and was named All-Golden West League MVP as a Senior in 2000. He attended Santa Ana High School during his junior year and earned All-League honors as a linebacker. He played both his freshman and senior years at Tustin High.
|Height||Weight||40-yard dash||Vertical jump||Broad jump||Bench press|
|6 ft 3+1⁄4 in
|4.80 s||35 in
|9 ft 8 in
|All values from Pro Day|
In 2007, Rucker contributed on special teams and situational opportunities on defense. He started the final regular season game against the Miami Dolphins and finished with five tackles.
In 2008, Rucker started 4 games and played in 11 (both career highs). He finished with 24 total tackles, two forced fumbles, and a pass defensed.
In the 2010 season, Rucker had 17 tackles, a sack, and a pass defensed.
In 2011, Rucker had 44 tackles and four sacks. He also led all defensive ends in stops per snap percentage.
On March 17, 2017, Rucker re-signed with the Cardinals.
Rucker was among a group of investors that placed a marijuana legalization initiative on the Ohio ballot in 2015. The initiative would have granted exclusive grow rights to Rucker and the other investors in the plan, but ultimately it was defeated.
- http://www.draftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=15699&draftyear=2006&genpos=de[bare URL]
- Cleveland Browns signing Bengals free agent DE Frostee Rucker, source says
- NFL.com news: Browns sign ex-Bengals defensive end Rucker
- Frostee Rucker Comes To Cards
- Odegard, Kyle (March 17, 2017). "Frostee Rucker Returning To Cardinals". AZCardinals.com.
- Bergman, Jeremy. "Three players ejected after Cardinals-49ers skirmish". NFL. Retrieved November 5, 2017.
- "Raiders sign DT Ahtyba Rubin and DT Frostee Rucker". Raiders.com. June 12, 2018.
- NFL LINEMAN STEPS UP MARIJUANA CAMPAIGN... Legalize My Pot Farm
- Ohio marijuana legalization measure fails