From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up frou-frou in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frou Frou or Frou-Frou may may refer to:
- Frou-Frou (1923), a film directed by Guy du Fresnay
- Frou-Frou (1955), a French comedy directed by Augusto Genina
- Froufrou (play) (1869), a play by Ludovic Halévy and Henri Meilhac
- Frou-Frou, a 19th Century play to benefit George Holland
- Le Comte de Frou Frou, a minor Blackadder character
- Frou-Frou, the horse in Disney's The Aristocats
- Frou-Frou, Vronsky's steeplechase mare in Anna Karenina
- Frou Frou (band), a duo who disbanded in 2003
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Frou-Frou.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frou Frou.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.