From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up frou-frou in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Frou Frou, Frou-Frou, or Fru Fru may refer to:
- Frou-Frou (1923), a film directed by Guy du Fresnay
- Frou-Frou (1955), a French comedy directed by Augusto Genina
- Froufrou (play) (1869), a play by Ludovic Halévy and Henri Meilhac
- Frou-Frou, a 19th Century play to benefit George Holland
- Le Comte de Frou Frou, a minor Blackadder character
- Frou-Frou, the horse in Disney's The Aristocats
- Frou-Frou, Vronsky's steeplechase mare in Anna Karenina
- Fru Fru, an arctic shrew from the Disney animated film Zootopia
- Furu Furu, a character in the anime series Majokko Megu-chan whose name is spelled "Fru Fru" in Italian translations
- Miss Fru Fru, an episode of the Cartoon Network animated series, Camp Lazlo
- Le Frou-frou, a weekly satirical journal published in Paris from 1900 to 1923.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Frou-Frou.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Frou Frou.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.