|Type||Video game developer|
|Defunct||January 1, 2012|
|Headquarters||Green Bay, Wisconsin, U.S.|
|Ben Geisler, Norb Rozek, Adam Larson, James Lupiani, Jesse Rahikainen, Justin Kovac, Billy Sweetman|
Number of employees
On May 16, 2008, Frozen Codebase and the Women's Flat Track Derby Association (WFTDA), announced a license agreement for Frozen Codebase to produce a video game based upon the sport of Roller Derby.
On July 22, 2009, Konami and Adult Swim announced that Frozen Codebase is the developer of the Metalocalypse video game Metalocalypse: Dethgame, a PS3 and Xbox 360 downloadable game. Dethgame was previewed at Comic Con 2009. But in July 2010, the game was confirmed to be cancelled by publisher Konami Digital Entertainment "in light of creative differences".
In early 2012, Frozen Codebase was liquidated by ZyQuest, and quickly reformed as Zymo Entertainment, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of ZyQuest Inc.
As of early 2015, a handful of Frozen Codebase veterans have formed a game consulting company known as Thawed Codebase. Among Thawed Codebase's credited contract work includes Batman: Arkham Origins.
- Screwjumper! — Xbox Live Arcade (2007)
- Elements of Destruction — Xbox Live Arcade, PC (2008)
- Sandy Beach - WiiWare (2009)
- Zombie Wranglers — Xbox Live Arcade (2009)
- Cruise Ship Vacation Games / Cruise Ship Resort — Wii (2009 / 2010)
- Kick-Ass: The Video Game — iPhone, PlayStation Network (2010)
- BurgerTime World Tour — WiiWare, Xbox Live Arcade, PSN, Windows (2011)
- Scarygirl — PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade (2012)
- Metalocalypse: Dethgame - Xbox Live Arcade, PSN (Cancelled)
- "Frozen Codebase :: Punk Rock Game Development :: About". frozencodebase.com. Frozen Codebase. Retrieved 2008-06-14.
- "WFTDA Partners with Frozen Codebase to Produce Roller Derby Video Game". wftda. WFTDA. 16 May 2008. Archived from the original on 20 November 2008. Retrieved 22 August 2009.
- Shiply, Zac (17 July 2008). "Frozen Codebase Discusses New WFTDA Roller Derby Video Game". dailypage. Isthmus. Retrieved 22 August 2009.
- "Konami and Adult Swim Announce Metalocalypse:Dethgame for XBLA and PSN". gamezone. Gamezone. 22 July 2009. Retrieved 4 August 2009.
- Keel,Jonah (3 August 2009). "Jonah Plays Adult Swim's METALOCALYPSE DETHGAME at Comic-Con". collider. Collider.com. Retrieved 4 August 2009.
- North,Dale (25 July 2009). "SDCC: Our f'n metal preview of Metalocalypse". destructoid. Destructoid. Retrieved 4 August 2009.
- "ZyMo Taps Booming Mobile Gaming Market". thenorthwestern. TheNorthwestern. 23 October 2012. Retrieved 23 December 2013.
- "Thawed Codebase". thawedcodebase. ThawedCodebase. 20 March 2016. Retrieved 20 March 2016.