Frozenbyte Inc. is a Finnish game-developer founded in 2001 and based in Helsinki, Finland. The company has now grown to a professional team of almost 20 people, with its first commercial game being Shadowgrounds for Microsoft Windows. Both Shadowgrounds and its follow-up Shadowgrounds: Survivor were released for Linux in 2009, ported by IGIOS and published by Linux Game Publishing.
The third Humble Indie Bundle sale started on April 12, 2011, and featured five games from Frozenbyte, including Trine, Shadowgrounds, and Shadowgrounds: Survivor, for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. It also contained an executable version along with source code for an unfinished game, Jack Claw, and a pre-order for their upcoming game, Splot.
- Shadowgrounds — (2005)
- Shadowgrounds: Survivor — (2007)
- Trine — (2009)
- Trine 2 — (2011)
- Splot — (2014)
- Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power — (2015)
- Plunkett, Luke (2011-04-11). "This Might Be The Best Indie Bargain Of 2011". Kotaku. Retrieved 2011-04-11.
- Conditt, Jessica (2012-03-10). "Trine 2 DLC brings six new stages this summer; Frozenbyte's next project a new IP". Joystiq. Retrieved 2012-04-14.
- Haveri, Mikael (2012-11-02). "Official website saying game is set for 'early 2014 release'". Retrieved 2012-11-02.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Frozenbyte.|
|This European video game corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|