From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fruit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A fruit is the ripened ovary of a flowering plant.
Fruit or Fruits may also refer to:
- Fruit Chan, a Hong Kong screenwriter, filmmaker and producer
Art, entertainment, and media
- Fruit, a character on television series The Wire
- Fruit (album), a 2009 album by The Asteroids Galaxy Tour
- Fruit (band), an indie rock band from Australia
- Fruit (chess engine), a computer chess program
- Fruit (slang) as well as fruitcake and variations (like fruit-fly) are usually derogatory slurs for gay and effeminate men (or LGBT people); concurrent definitions are more genial
- FRUIT, a problem in secondary surveillance radars
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fruit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.